David Bowie – Dont’ touch that dial, live in London may 7th 1976. Deluxe printed jacket, black vinyl, japanese, made in mid-late ’70 from MARC company (MARC 76072), in very excellent conditions, both vinyl and jacket. This title has a particular history, as it is the original title chosen by the British BPI to make its copy for its “The Wembley wizard touches the dial”, a title created with the aim of tracing the distribution and sale chain of bootlegs in Great Britain, an effort that was then completely in vain.
Due to the pandemic in progress, shipping times could suffer from delays, even considerable ones: those who buy take responsibility for the risks inherent in severe delays or loss of goods, otherwise they must accept insured shipments, with the consequent increase in shipping costs themselves. Items with an award value of over $ 500 will be shipped exclusively with insurance, costs shall be borne by the buyer. no exceptions.
All customers had to wait for the invoice before paying, anyway:
– Europe: euro 12,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 3,00 each adding one;
– Europe: euro 18,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/POSTER(folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 15,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 4,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 25,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/Poster(Folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Europe: Euro 25.00 first Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 35,00 Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one.