BEATLES: A Hard Day’s Night, Uk reissue from 1976, cat # PCS 3058, groove YEX 126/127; Silver/Black Parlophone label. The “All rights of the manufacturer” message around the edge of the label starts with “EMI Records Ltd.” (which started with the 1969 4th pressing) and the label has two EMI boxed logos, as opposed to one boxed logo on the 1969 version. ‘Made in Great Britain’ on label at 4 o’clock.: related to the age, both vinyl and jacket are in very good ++ conditions.
All customers had to wait for the invoice before paying, anyway:
– Europe: euro 14,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 3,00 each adding one;
– Europe: euro 18,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/POSTER(folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 15,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 4,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 25,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/Poster(Folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Europe: Euro 28.00 first Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 35,00 Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one.