Frank Zappa – “pa’s nose fell off at breakfast. It fell right into ma’s coffee and displaced it”. White jacket with loose insert, still in original shrink, magenta vinyl, USA, made in mid ’80 as part of a series of repressings of old titles, now pressed in color vinyl and in a very limited numbered quantity, an average of less than 100 copies each one. This copy is the number 032 of the title 37 of the series. In quite excellent conditions, both vinyl and jacket.
Due to the pandemic in progress, shipping times could suffer from delays, even considerable ones: those who buy take responsibility for the risks inherent in severe delays or loss of goods, otherwise they must accept insured shipments, with the consequent increase in shipping costs themselves. Items with an award value of over $ 500 will be shipped exclusively with insurance, costs shall be borne by the buyer. no exceptions.
All customers had to wait for the invoice before paying, anyway:
– Europe: euro 12,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 3,00 each adding one;
– Europe: euro 18,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/POSTER(folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 15,00 first 7″/CD/DVD/Tape; euro 4,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 25,00 first 12″/LP/Magazine/Poster(Folded); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Europe: Euro 25.00 first Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one;
– Rest of the World: euro 35,00 Poster(in tube); euro 6,00 each adding one.